Oktoberfest pins for a classy Wiesn-Look
Style icons wear fancy Trachten brooches
A stylish Oktoberfest pin adapts to any outfit skillfully and sets a classic accent. That’s how you can upgrade traditional linen Trachten Jackets and white costume blouses. Especially women like to reach for beautiful brooches, because they always add a certain something. Round off your traditional outfit with a matching eye-catcher!
Trachten pins - a beautiful and timeless piece of jewelry
The Dirndl is worn for many occasions, be it at the Oktoberfest or other events. When it comes to accessories, many ladies like to treat themselves to something special. In addition to the classic Trachten bracelet, the brooch must not be missing. Traditional Trachten jewelry of this kind usually have a timeless, sparkling glamour.
Oktoberfest pins have always been part of the jewelry repertoire of women who have dedicated themselves to country fashion. Matching the look of the Trachten bodice or blouse, the brooch complements the design of the look in a very special way. It will also be easy for you to find the right Trachten pin that will make your Dirndl outfit complete.
Discover the sparkling magic that will make the difference
No matter if you buy the badge yourself or it was gifted to you on a special occasion - it is always considered something very special. Thus, the Oktoberfest pin enchants on loden coats, linen jackets and color-coordinated Trachten bodices. This timeless jewel has conquered women's hearts because it convinces with its unique and individual design, and serves as a real eye-catcher.
Which pin would you choose?
- The timeless brooch: It reminds of grandmas gorgeous traditional brooch and is made of metal. The numerous stones sparkle, each trying to outshine the other. In our online shop, you’ll always find matching Trachten earrings.
- The novel brooch: It convinces with its unusual pattern. Either it picks up bright colors or works with quaint materials, such as deer horn, resin or feathers. The composition of this Trachten pin appears colorful and lively.
- The floral brooch: floral motifs often emerge in Trachten fashion, so it’s no surprise that you’ll find them on Oktoberfest pins, too. Blue gentian and white edelweiss appear on various Dirndl pins. They never wither and give any linen Trachten jacket the finishing touch.
- The hearty brooch: A lot of German costumes rely on the legendary heart shape, which is usually decorated with many shiny rhinestones.
- The traditional brooch: It carries the traditional symbol of the German costume. These pins are versatile and for symbolism, the legendary pretzel count as well as a graceful deer.
- The hat pin: If you like wearing hats, the hat pin is a must. There are also numerous designs for the hat badges, from the legendary deer head to the delicate birdie. Hat pins are usually considered brooches for men, but also women wear this badge, if they owns a right hat.
The Oktoberfest pin for women has become a high priority in the world of Trachten jewelry, so the designers are consistently inspired to new creations. The huge selection will enchant you over and over again. You’ll find your own personal favorite quickly, and after a short delivery time you can already proudly wear it to the next Oktoberfest or even everyday life. After all, every woman knows best what makes her heart beat faster and usually she remains faithful to her taste in jewelry.
A trend highlight in Oktoberfest jewelry - The Trachten pin
The outfit of an Oktoberfest visitor can be stunning, but if the matching Trachten jewelery is not present, the country style is missing something: the right finish. No matter if it is a simple Dirndl brooch or if a filigree model is chosen, the brooch offers an insight into the jewelry world of yesterday while still reinventing itself.
How is the Oktoberfest pin worn?
It is important that the Oktoberfest brooch can show its greatest effect and value. After all, it should be considered something special and provide a beautiful touch to the modest German costume chosen. It makes sense to pin the brooch on Trachten that are plain colored so that it stands out on a stylish, timeless surface. Finally, the style of the Trachten pin should be able to fully unfold and open the view into the Oktoberfest jewelry world, which excels by grace and beauty.